Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Marriage

So we are almost 3 weeks into being married after being together for 6 1/2 years and really nothing has changed. We are still the same people with the same problems however I love being able to call Jeremiah my husband :). 

Love seeing his wedding band on his finger. 
Since getting married I am constantly asked, "How does it feel to be married?" I have been finding it difficult to answer the question because in reality it is still the same just with a commitment. Its different in the sense that I am actually married to someone for the first time in my life and I am beyond grateful to be married to the man that I have.


I adore him and hate to be away from him. When we do get into disagreements/arguments/fights we know how to resolve them (usually with me being right lol). Someone once posted on Facebook about why marriages fail, they said that they do because women expect men to change and men expect the woman to stay the same. For us I know the person he is and he knows the person I am (a crazy lunatic some of the time). I think for some people once the honeymoon period is over they realize everything is the same and the excitement is over. 


I am still happy to be a married woman and I am glad we waited as long as we had!!!!!!!


~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment