Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Betrayal

I have reached my 1 month anniversary as a case manager! So much has happened in the last month. I have met new people, new clients, new tasks. I am still learning. I am learning about the position and the people. 

I have to keep my guard up because people are shady. I recently read this meme " A listening ear is a running mouth." I have to remember this motto because it tends to get me into trouble. When I believe someone has good intentions and really wants to be my friend I quickly find out that is not the case.  I have to be guarded against new people. 

When I am around new people I am very reserved. I like to people watch just to get a vibe of who they really are. You never truly know how someone is until you've known them for at least a year and even then people change. Some people change in good ways and others change in bad way. You may find someone who you thought you truly knew ends up being the most shadiest person you'll ever meet. You may realize you're best friend has betrayed you and you can't look at that person the same ever again. 

Betrayal is one of the hardest feelings to over come. Once you have felt betrayed you build this wall against everyone. You don't know who to trust or who to believe is there for you. You over analyze everything to make sure you don't get hurt in the end. I have had my fair share of betrayal and it was and still is hard to rid myself of that feeling. I am guilty of over analyzing everything because of my past. I have been through some crazy situations. Many of my relationships end because of betrayal. That is one feeling that I will never be able to forgive and forget. 







No comments:

Post a Comment