Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day & Happy Anniversary to me and my future hubby


I Love Love Love Valentines Day! 

Call me cliché, sappy, a mush, or whatever you have it but I am a sucker for Love! However today also marks another special day for me as it is Jeremiah’s and mine 6th year anniversary!!!!

It has been amazing to be with someone this long and not be married yet. But that day will come soon enough. I never wanted to get married, I mean I have had 2 children and never married their fathers.

This is something different. We have a connection that is unexplainable. Besides my children he makes me laugh everyday and is there for me when I am sad, he is there to pick me up when I have fallen and hurt myself for the umpteenth million time and we are able to laugh about me hurting myself constantly.

Now I am not saying our relationship is perfect (well I am lol) it is far from perfect as our relationship has its roller coaster ride however we balance each other out. When I am stressed out he is there to calm me down, and when he is stressed out I am there to make fun of him lol.

In all seriousness I can say that I am truly happy and it is because of him. My kids make me happy however they will leave at some point. I can't wait for the day that I marry my best friend and one and only true love. You know you have found your one and only true love and it took me a very long time to find mine but I wouldn't give him up for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment