Thursday, August 1, 2013

Strange views to a strange world

Have you ever felt like you don't belong in a world where your forced to belong?

Your told to do things like everyone else and when you don't your made to feel like you don't belong.

Your told to think a specific way and when you don't your looked upon as if your strange.

Your told that your beliefs are suppose to be like everyone else and when you don't your told your going to hell.

Your told to dress a specific way and if you don't then your picked on, bullied, and a target.

If you decide to go another path other than ones that are decided for you then your told that your a failure.

Why is it like that?

Why are we forced to believe or act like everyone else but told to be ourselves?

I like being me and like being around people like me, I like having my own beliefs and views, but I won't argue those because it always ends in a loud discussion because people don't believe the same as me. I keep to myself when it comes to those types of discussions.

I believe everyone has a right to their opinions and beliefs and shouldn't be made to feel different or targeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment