Wednesday, February 19, 2014

my mind is running in circles

There comes a point when I just want to throw in the towel
I am so negative, everything just seems to set me off
I don't want to be bothered by anyone or anything

There comes a point when I just want to run away
I get so tired of trying to get what I want
I don't want to continue the fight anymore

There comes a point when I wish all the drama would just disappear
I can't handle everything anymore
I don't want to continue to figure out how to make things work

There comes a point when I have to let go
I am sick of trying to make everyone else happy
I don't want to try anymore

There comes a point when I have to say enough is enough
I can't continue to walk the same path with no changes
I don't want to continue to feel guilty for things I can not change

When does it end?

No comments:

Post a Comment