Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do you believe everything?

Today Jeremiah and I got into a heated discussion over the news and the bomber. No I never display our arguments however this is in need of discussion.

Do you believe in everything you watch on the news?

It is like that commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmx4twCK3_I

My mom use go harp on me for not watching the news and not knowing what’s going on in the world. There is a reason why I don't watch the news and that is because I don’t believe everything that they talk about, I mean come on with all this technology they still can't get the weather right! This morning's news was about the Boston bomber and how he was interrogated for 16 hours. Now on my Facebook news feed it has been about the bomber and what their intentions were. I am a believer in conspiracy, so I ask this question....why were they running "mock bombing trials" the same day? There are photos of Navy Seals with back backs as well as people on the rooftops. These are some things that make no sense to me. Why is it that there was no video of them dropping the book bags but then I hear that there is a video yet I can't find an actual video for it? Do I believe that they did it? Honestly I don’t know, my reason for it is simple.... if they did it then why didn't they leave the state right after? They didn't lock down the area right away.
There are too many unanswered questions that will never be answered. The Government has secrets that We the people will never know about.
I for one am not happy with the way the Government is conducting business. I am beginning to believe that they are not for The People. 
This whole gun reform in CT is causing serious problems. One issue that I have is the registering the clips and if you don't it is a Class D fine but yet if I don't register my dog I'm not a felon and dogs can hurt people and other animals but yet a piece of plastic can classify you as a criminal? Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?

Well I just hope that our country can turn itself around and right the wrongs.

~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment