Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I haven't been in the mood to blog

Blogging is one of those things that you need to be in the right frame of mind for so that you can come up with some clever things to say. Well I haven’t been in the "clever" mood for the past week or so. Any who I am getting excited to be graduating next month and being able to celebrate with all my friends and family. I have accomplished so much but yet still have more to go.
Between graduation and wedding stuff I seem to still have little time for anything and now that I have increased my workout times I have even less time. I actually thought. I figured that increasing my workout times will also help me to lose the weight needed in 4 months. 
I can't wait until next week when I am on vacation from work. I have each day booked up to meet with the few friend that I haven't seen in a while which I am excited for.
Well off to relax and get ready for another day in paradise lol

No comments:

Post a Comment