Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween is approaching

I love Halloween about as much as I love Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and Valentines Day....
Why do you ask? Yes that's right CANDY and FOOD!!!!

No seriously I love Halloween as it is the time of year that I get to dress up and go to parties and have spooky drinks. This year I am a Masquerade girl and <3 it!!

This will be the first time in 12 years that I will be handing out candy. Yes I am going to be handing out candy so you people with children better come visit lol. I am actually excited to partake in this for the first time and see all the little children and their costumes.

I made sure get lots of candy to be prepared for the festivities. The kids and Jeremiah keep dipping their dirty little hands into the bowl and taking a piece here and there. Brats :)
Well I hope that everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!!!! <3 ;)

~Peace out~




No comments:

Post a Comment