Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First day back to reality

I thought I was going to have a hard time adjusting back to the work life but I was able to get up this morning without any issue and my day flew by. I thought it was going to be a drag.
So now I have a problem...I decided to have some dip and chips. Now I have been good about sticking to my diet and decided to give in a little so I began to eat some of the dip and not realizing that in the side of the jar where it dips that there was mold. Yup I contemplated making myself throw up to get it out of my system. I don't like to throw up at all. I am afraid for what is in store for me through the night and tomorrow if it will effect me or not.

So here's to hoping that I have a very uneventful night and uneventful day tomorrow.

~Peace Out~


  1. You're probably fine. My husband eats moldy stuff sometimes on a weekly basis with little consequence.....and he rarely gets sick too ;)