Thursday, January 10, 2013

So far good

Things have been good with school so far but I am assuming that things will change with that since it is my last class but since it is my only class I should have plenty of time getting every thing done.
Now with the rest of my life has been a little stressful, I did drop one job so I would have one less thing to stress me out.
So I have become addicted to Pinterest!! :P
I have had am account for a while but I have been all l about finding great food recipes and other wonderful treats. Now don't let me fool you, I can't cook anything that doesn't come from a box lol. I took culinary arts in high school and taught cooking class at my last job however I am not good at making anything from scratch. I choose recipes that seem idiot proof.

Well that's all I've got for now as I am chillaxing for the evening with my kiddos.

~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment