Sunday, January 27, 2013

Life is a blur

I don't want to say that life seems to be turning into Groundhogs day but it seems that life is just passing by so quickly. Each Sunday I find myself saying, "Wow the weekend is gone already?"

I have also found that my life seems to be a routine, get up, eat breakfast, go to work, come home, workout, make dinner, shower go to bed, and wake up do it all over again.

I have also found myself stressing out a bit more lately and I am not sure if that is just because this year is filled with all sorts of stuff that is going to be happening, it seems this is the year that many of my friends and family are having babies, weddings, and graduations (including my own).

Sometimes I feel like a robot that just keeps going and going, oh and don't get me started on how I do laundry every day and yet I still can't get a head of it.

So today Jeremiah and myself spent the day cleaning together...SHOCKER!! that has never happened but today he cleaned the wooden blinds, he did the laundry, and ran the dishwasher, while I cleaned the rest of the house. It felt good to have help cleaning the house, which usually takes me all day doing by myself.

One thing that I am glad I didn't do this year was buy a season pass to go boarding like we did last year. We have had hardly any snow this winter and last winter. It is almost February and most of my yard is green. But living in New England they have a saying "If you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes it will change." Isn't that for sure since the highs have only been in the 20's by Wednesday it is suppose to be 50! Wait!!...What the What?!?!

I don't mind all this weather change as long as I have a nice hot summer. I hate the cold.. This coming from someone who spent 20 years living in Northern New York, but I very much dislike the cold. I don't like having to wear so many layers that i feel confined in my own clothing. I love the hot and humid summers where you just sit and don't have to move and your already sweating. Oh and we don't have nor use A/C. Yup you heard right. Can't stand the smell of it nor the noise that it makes.

So here's to a new work week hopefully uneventful...


~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment