Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year..... New Beginnings 8-)

I have had the best vacation! This week off from school, work, and kids have rejuvenated my mind and body. I have had a wonderful time visiting with friends who I was able to visit. This New Years was awesome!! A great way to close another chapter in my life.

I am embracing 2013 with open arms and I can't wait to see what is in store. I feel like that this year will be amazing.

This New Years was spent hanging out with friends at two different places. First we went to our friends Dave & Amanda's I rocked the silly boys in beer pong then went to our friends Jamie & Joe and tried my hand at ping pong (didn't rock that) watched the ball drop and kissed the man of my dreams at the stroke of midnight. How could my life get any better than that? Simple..because it will only continue to get better as Faith will have it's way and show me how each year that passes my life continues to grow. I always reflect on my life especially New Years. It feels good to know how far I have come as a woman, mother, and a wife.

I owe it all to everyone in my life. Every person has had a hand in my growth. Even those who read my blog. It was a way for me to vent my days frustrations or just to blab about something that is on my mind but when I get responses it feels good to know that people are actually reading it.

So what is my New Years Resolution??
Well there wasn't one specific resolution but I have personally vowed to learn to talk to people instead of talking at them.

I vowed to have more conversations with my older sister. Before I moved to CT my sister and I were very close. You can't get any closer than being pregnant at the same time lol. I still remember the day she told me she was pregnant. Then came the fun part of telling our mom.

I am fully embracing Faith. There is a lot that is planned to happen this year and I have already been freaking out about the what if so instead of worrying I am going to plan ahead incase the what if happens. See that shows how much I have grown right there, normal people know that something is going to happen and they plan for it however I use to wait and see if it did happen but I am going to nip it in the ass now so if it doesn't pan out the way I plan then I have a back up plan. I am going to leave everything in Faith's hands as if it is meant to be then it will be.

My last thing is to know and fully understand that there are things that are out of my control. I can't change people all I can change is how I react to them. I know that is something that I should have realized a long time ago but I would let every little thing that people would do to me really bother me. Then I would wonder what did I ever do to deserve such treatment but then I look back and realize I didn't do anything it is just the way they are.

I really want to live in Peace and Happiness. I like being happy without drama in my life. Drama just sucks me into the darkness and I don't see the light of happiness for a long time until I pull myself out of the funk.

So Cheers to 2013 may everyone have a blissful year...I know I am going to!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment