Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wonderful start to the new year

Well this weekend has ben the best one of the year! We had a wonderful weekend with the kids. Logan was a little sad that his friend didn't get to spend the night but since it is the beginning of the year he has plenty of time to have friends over.
So tomorrow begins my last and final class!
I am beyond happy for it to be done and over. It has been a lot of hard work. I aimed for a 3.5 and I had a 3.67 was accepted into the Alpha Phi Sigma National Criminal Justice Honor Society. Of coarse now my GPA dropped thanks to Statistics so i now have a 3.47. I plan to end this last class with a 3.5 GPA.

So I probably wont be around for a bit as I need to put all of my time and effort into school so that I can finish with an A.

So I need to focus on school and working out. I finished week 4 in Insanity. This next week is going to be similar to doing yoga as it focuses a lot on your core. So far this week alone I have lost 3 lbs. It sounds wonderful doesn't it? Except for the past few weeks I have been yo-yoing between loosing and gaining because I can't seem to control my eating week to week. I do good one week then sabotage it the following week. I don't know why I don't it I know that eating 4 cookies, candy, and ice cream is not good for my diet but I don't seem to have any self control. Then I hate myself after I have ruined my diet for the week. I know some people have to indulge once a week but not every day like I did the week before. I have learned that event though I am eating a fruit mid-morning it still has calories and extra sugar but in my mind it is fruit and that makes it healthy.
I think that when I have things to focus on that I eat better. It is when I have nothing to do that is when I excessively eat. But again I am on a mission to loose weight so I look good at graduation.

So here is too the new year and finishing school!!! I hope to try and get on here as much as possible.

~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment