Thursday, January 3, 2013

Loving Life


I am really looking forward to what is in store for this year.
I start my last class of school on Monday and I am looking forward to finishing that class in 2 months. Which means I make May graduation!!
You have no idea on how happy I am! Okay well many would know how I feel. It is a huge accomplishment for me to finish with my Bachelors and actually have a degree in something that I will actually be able to use this time.
I already have my AS in Internet and Web Master Design but I did nothing with the degree. One thing that many don't realize is that I hated high school and said I would never go to college. Then I decided since I lived in a military town then I should join so I wanted to go into the Navy and before I could completely sign into the military I found out I was pregnant with my daughter so that plan was thrown out. Still school and a career was in the back of my mind. Then moved to CT and my life took a drastic turn and I picked myself back up. Then met my son's father that after I had my son I decided it was time to grow up and figure out what I am going to do with my life. So my mother convinced me to get into computers since it will always be in demand, so I do and just before I am due to graduate most of the industry is now outsourced over seas. So it seemed that wasn't the field for me anyways. So I decided to take some time off from school and see where my life takes me but that still wasn't satisfying. So I decided I wanted to get into the Criminal Justice field. So back to college I go and after a year I decided to stop and try to pursue becoming a police officer. That was.....invigorating.. intimidating... and a rude awakening into that field. What you see on television is not what really goes on. So after my time was up I had to go back to school so here I am and will be graduating! I have big plans for my life and I am leaving it into Faith's hands because when it is time it will all fall into place.

~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment