Sunday, March 3, 2013

Its the end of a new beginning

Well yesterday was the end my undergrad degree. (Insert fist pump, and wahooooo)

Of coarse I have to wait until May to graduate but I am officially done. I knew the time was coming but it is sort of odd when school was my main priority. It is sort of weird for me to not have to worry about getting my homework done by Wednesday of every week, having to pick my research topic, writing that research paper, and all the hours spent doing homework. Now I am not sure what to do with myself.

I tried to get back into reading books more so I read Neferet's Curse, Gone Girl and the Silver lining playbook. Now I don't know what to read next. I like to read so I spend all my spare time reading rather than watching television. Logan has been all about reading as well, he purchased The Lost Hero's book and he has been choosing the book over video games, which is an odd thing since the kid lives for video games.

I usually prefer books about fantasy. You know the vampire love stories. Yes get your chuckle in lol. I did read the 50 Shades of Gray, read it 3 times. I have never reread any book but I had nothing else to read and didn't find anything and I did enjoy the series. So now I am back on the prowl to find a new book or series to read.

So now that school is done I have more time to do things with the kids. For a while I struggled with spending so much time on school and not being able to spend all my time with my family however I am a good mom and I explained to my children when I started school that I was going to have to spend a lot of time getting my homework done every week and when I was done I would be able to spend time with them. Logan always asked "Why are you going to school when your 30?" Like the many times before I have explained to him that I need to have a career since I didn't make the smart choice to do so when I was younger. I can't say that I don't like where I stand now in life but I am not where I want to be but my 5 year plan is on track.
I am very proud of myself for the goals that I have accomplished and very happy of the decisions that I have made along the way. I am the type of person who has no regrets in life and believes that everything happens for a reason.

With that said...Have a fantabulous day!!!
~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment