Tuesday, November 12, 2013

He's my rock and decision maker

I love having someone who is there for me every step of the way. He is always there for me when I am down, stressed, happy, and debating decisions.

So recently I finally was told I would have my internship interview coming up and I have been working my butt off for this. When I was going to Post I was misinformed about doing a internship. When I applied to do an internship I was told I didn't qualify since I already graduated, so I did the only logical thing to do......go back to school to get my masters.

This was something that I wasn't really planning on doing as of right now. I had looked into some Masters programs but nothing that was in my field so I was going to try another field but wasn't too keen on it. When I was told I needed to be an active student I did some searching and only found one school that has a Masters program in my field..so I applied to the school program and finally got the opportunity for the interview.

As it would seem everything is falling into place...however when I was speaking to someone about the good news they informed me that the State probation is hiring.....I have been waiting for an opening for some time...you are probably wondering what the issue is.....well here it goes
Where I am trying to get into to do my internship is with the Federal Probation office but the State Probation is hiring (finally!)......now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Who is my one and only go to for decision making......my husband

He is always good at helping me weigh the odds and never tells me I am stupid for making my decision. Here is the debacle....the application for state has to be in by Friday and my interview is on Monday..I have been fighting to get to this point and I wasn't sure what to do.

Do I apply to state?
Do I not apply to state and wait for the interview for the internship?
What happens if I don't get the internship?

So thanks to the hubby we decided that it would be best for me to continue on the path I was carving. I am staying with trying for the internship and if I don't get it then I will apply for the State probation internship.

I love him and love how we just work through everything and make decisions together.

Love ya babe


~Have a wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment