Friday, November 8, 2013

Positive thoughts = Positive results

I am at my end with people and their negativity.

I live to have positivity daily in my life. I hate being negative because it ruins my day. I can't stand being around negative people because all they do is try to bring everyone else down around them.

Yes we all have our days when we are crabby and give off an attitude to everyone around them. We have all done it especially to those who we are around daily. I have had a bad day and come home and take it out on Jeremiah and the kids. However have you ever stopped and apologized for your action? It is hard for me to apologize when I am in the wrong however do others really deserve to be treated like they are a piece of gum that has been at the bottom of your shoe all day? No I am sorry but people don't have the right to belittle others for no reason.

Just before Aunt Flow comes to visit I feel like the girl from the exorcist with the spinning head and don't know if I am coming or going. This past month was very stressful, sometimes I felt like a robot just moving through the day to just come back to start it all over again. Once Aunt Flow finally arrives my brain clears and I am able to think clearly. Why is that? To this day can't I figure out why one minute I am fine and the next I am a screaming banshee stuffing my face with chips. Seriously once she comes it seems to click that ohhhh so thats why I was acting like the girl from Anger Management (watch clip to understand--->) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdoLNHJjLTc

Now don't get me wrong there are some people who I am short with because I can't handle carrying on a conversation with them for more than 1 minute because in my mind I am screaming profanity. Should I pretend to like someone just because it will hurt their feelings if I don't? No sorry but I will not pretend nor kiss someone's ass.
Does it make me a terrible person because I can't pretend to like them? I don't think so, I don't know how to pretend.
I am cordial.

The one thing I can say that my mother said to me a 1000 times was "Treat people how you want to be treated" and to this day that is a moto I live with. If someone is giving me an attitude for no reason then I will give it right back.

Cashiers are the one who I catch doing it to me the most, I greet them when I come to their register with a smile, and I expect the same respect. Every one has to have a job in life and it doesn't matter if you work for McD's, Price Chopper, Applebees, Education, Health Care, Law Enforcement, or the Justice System, you are no better than the next person and just because you work at minimum wage job doesn't mean your beneath the person your waiting on. Just because you make more money than someone else or hold some type of authority, doesn't give you the right to hold your nose high in the air and be rude to others. Many of us have had to deal with this.

So the next time someone is rude to you for no reason just say "You don't have to be rude" and that should change things. Or it could go a completely different way lol.

~Happy Days~

No comments:

Post a Comment