Friday, November 29, 2013

The day of gluttony

We had such an amazing time his grandmothers house. This is the second time that we have gone there for a holiday. We had so many laughs, the food was amazing, and it was just an all around good time. Can't wait until next year when we have the kids.

I have been doing well with my workout (always in the beginning). I have been doing Focus T25 and it is awesome. It isn't as intense as Insanity and it is only 25 minutes 5 days a week and I am seeing the results already. My thighs, stomach, and my hips are all shrinking. My body always responds well in the beginning of working out but by week 5 I start to fail because I fall of the diet wagon. However my coach said something that has made me feel better, she said to follow a 80/20 rule. If I eat clean 80% of the month then those days that I start to gorge I don't have to feel bad. It is usually around my cycle is when I start to fall apart.

The only issue that I am having is sticking to getting up at 5:15am to workout instead of waiting until I get out of work which majority of the time I ran into issues because the kids would have something or I would have something that would prohibit me from staying on track.  Lately though I haven't been able to get up because we are waking up all hours of the night due to Jeremiah's back, the dogs, the cats, even my son who will have an occasional nightmare. I love that these workouts are just 25 minutes a day though. I was skeptical about it at first that there was no way that I would get the safe effect as the hour workouts but man let me tell you these workout get you the same results as an hour long workout. I just need to stay on track.

~Happy reading~





No comments:

Post a Comment