Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The waiting game

This week has been a bit nerve wracking for me.

As I had my internship interview earlier this week, Jeremiah left on work convention, and just trying to do everything by myself. So now the waiting game for an answer and for my hubby to come home.

I am thankful for the support from everyone. My husband is going to help me with dinner (let's hope we all survive it lol), my direct supervisor who has been the one to convince me to do this asap has my back 100%. To have this much support is humbling. I know I can juggle everything at once and it just feels good to know that I have people there to help me.

This is the second time that he has left for work and it leaves me strung out trying to get everything ready for the day. It's when he is gone it makes me appreciate him more than anything else. He does more than I realize and I miss him more and more. I love having a husband who treats me and the kids so well. Every couple of months we get to look forward to having a vacation from each other. Thanks to technology we get to FaceTime as it helps with my sadness over missing him.

I adore my husband, there isn't anything that he does that I don't like (well maybe when he picks his nose, or farts in my face, or when he sweats at night). I am happy that we waited so long to get married. I still don't know everything there is to know about him and I like it, I love hanging out with his friends and they reminisce about the old days, and I love hearing about his childhood stories. The best thing about our relationship is that we don't force it to work it just does, we still have our problems just like everyone else but its how we get over our arguments is what matters.

~Happy reading~


No comments:

Post a Comment