Monday, October 22, 2012

School + work+ kids= my mind is just about gone

This is a short one...spent my evening face deep in school work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I am not sure how I survived the last 2 months of class and today a new set of classes began which means I have 1 class left!!! Holy smokes I though this time would never come. I have been busting my butt to get my Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. I should be glad to close that chapter but thanks to my cousin Ashley ( I would post the last name but she likes to change it more frequently than you can say Argentina) I decided that when I finish that last class in March that I am going to take spanish classes. It is funny that someone so young and barely know can influence me........ Well all I can say is when you see someone young who was taught right and truly knows what she wants and will allow no obstacle to get in the way it motivates you to want more and not just half ass it. I have always known what I wanted and I made it happen and with what Ashley has done has made me respect her more than just a cousin she is an example of how to take every opportunity given to you and live it to the fullest without taking for granted all the things around her. I have no regrets in life, everything that I have done was for a reason and was the right decision at the point in time. Faith is what I have and Karma is what I believe in.
                                                     ~Peace out~

No comments:

Post a Comment