Thursday, December 6, 2012

Another great day in the book

Im really enjoying this week, not sure if its because I have gotten into the holiday spirit or what but last night Jeremiah said the funniest thing.
So Lexi and I went to pick up her laptop and we decided to stop at Burger King to pick up one of their most delicious shakes ever.. Have you tried the Gingerbread milk shake get? Mmmm its is divine.
So we arrive home before Jeremiah and I look on the table and see Let's shake, and I tell her he's going to tweak out about the shake.
Let me remind you I did try to call and see when he would be home but he didn't answer.
His response after he discovers he doesn't have one is "mines in the fridge right?" I bust out laughing and tell him no.
He then says don't give me "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like Where the heck is my milk shake!!"
At this point I am about to fall out of my chair.
Then he goes "on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me..not a milk shake."
So he says that I should go to McD's and get him one, so like the good wifey that I am I drive to get him one but discover their shake machine is down so I say to Lexi he's going to flip when I walk in empty handed bahahaha.
I walk in without a shake in hand and the look on his face was priceless. Lexi runs away laughing.
He was my entertainment for the night lol.
Without him my life would be boring.

So the house is almost done decorating, we just need to finish putting up lights. I can't wait for Logan to see his room with the lights around his window.
                                           ~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment