Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blogging not #1 priority?

What the he'll is going on? Ugh I feel like I should be kicked off Blower for not Blogging daily. School has taken priority but soon I will have that break from school and I have set up some friendship time.
Both kids go to their fathers for school vacations which is very beneficial foe me because that allows me to catch up on everything that I have neglected for quite some time. For instance household chores, it seems those dust funnier have grown legs and are moving on their own, I suspect they'll run from me when I ley to get rid of this infestation lol.

So today I finished my second week of Insanity!! Total of 3 lbs. lost!! I need to loose 3 more pounds to get back to where I was when I ended my second round. So my goal of 15 lbs this month has turned into 18. I am going to work my hardest at getting to that goal and I am doing it a healthy way. I have 1 cheat day a week which I allow myself to eat whatever with in reason. I still can't eat spicy, too much carbs, and too much dairy as these still effect my stomach.

So we finished our Christmas decorations so tomorrow we are going to take our Christmas photos. Today we picked up their sticking staffers and as I was hiding them I found a present that we never gave to Lexi last year lol. Oh you should have seen the look on my face when I would that out. I mean how do you not realize that there has been an item in the bottom of my closet. The closet I have gone  into for a year!! But just another present for this year!!

Well off to match movies with my hubby!!
                                             ~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment