Monday, December 10, 2012

Is it break time?

Man oh man I don't think I have ever looked forward to a break as much as I am now!!

I go to Post University online which requires me to take hybrid classes which are 2 classes for months then switch to another 2. There are no summers off since it is broken up. This sort of makes no sense since I am taking a total of 4 classes in 4 months. Anyways I haven't had a break since January; the week in August didn't count lol.
So I am totally looking forward to this mini vacation from work + school!! I am finally going to visit some friends that I haven't seen in what feels like 4-Ever!

The other thing that I am looking forward too is taking down all the decorations that we just put up! I hate that my living room is so cluttered, between the stack of wood, rearranging furniture, and the tree there is no room.

I am not superstitious so taking it down before New Year’s doesn't bother me much.
Speaking of New Years I am beyond excited for it this year since I have a new hat to ring in the New Year with!

I can't wait to rock these new headbands. Don't worry I will upload a picture of each one! The one day of the year that I look forward too is New Years. We usually spend it with our friends Johnny & Kristin which always ='s a good time lol.

Well until next time Blogger....

~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment