Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blog Hiatus

I haven't had the time to even blog school is taking over! But the end is near my friends, after this month I have 1 class left and that means I make graduation in May!! (Cheering and clapping)
I am so happy to be finishing school however I am really contemplating continuing my education and getting my masters, but I think I will wait for when I am fully established in my career.
So as I have been away I am finishing up this semester of school! I am so happy for the break that will be coming up and on top of that I will be on vacation from work too (double high five)! The only thing that stinks is that both kids go to their fathers for Christmas vacation that will give me time to myself. It has been a while since I have had anytime to myself. Its hard being employed, a student, a mommy, a wife,  and a maid. I never have time for anything else.
I am however still on my goal of losing 15 lbs. I started the second round of Insanity and started week 2 yesterday. I am proud of myself because I am making time to stick with it and the plus side is I'll be on vacation soon so I will have all sorts of time to exercise. I will be able to visit those that I haven't seen in a while.
Last night we set up the tree and started decorating it. I enjoyed it, usually I very much despise setting up just because I have to rearrange the living room and it just seems so cluttered. So we bought new decorations that the kids picked out. Logan picked out several NY Yankees ornaments, and Lexi picked out lots of pink sparkly ornaments. Today I should be finished setting up everything.
Sorry it’s so short :)
                                                                                          ~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment