Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Motivation come to me

The one thing that I dislike about vacations is the lack of motivation.
I really like being able to finally sit home and do nada or possibly catch up on the mountain of laundry and the dust bunnies at are starting to have a mind of their own. So today instead of going to the Temple I decided to tackle the laundry and Jeremiah took Logan paintballing for a birthday party.

So my only goal for the day is to make sure I work out to finish this week off and move onto week 4. Then I'll have 4 weeks left to finish that rotation.

This vacation is going to be filled with visiting my friends that I haven't seen in a while but I am going to miss my babies but it is nice to have a break from everything. The only problem that I have is that Jeremiah is going to spend it with me (that bastard). I love him dearly but when this mama wants her alone time that means away from him too. Its not his fault that his boss is going on vacation for the holiday but it just seems that when I have a day off he does too but when he has a day off I am at work so he gets to spend it all alone.

See I don't get much me time and that is fine but when that time does come I like to take full advantage of it and not be bothered. Either way I'll be having a good time catching up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment