Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

I honestly don't get why people go all crazy just to get a sale. Is it really a sale when they mark up the price and claim that it is on sale? Or the following week it is cheaper? I don't understand why people camp outside of a store just to get the hottest item. So while all the crazies were out shopping I was sitting in my warm home texting a old classmate. Don't get me wrong I love good deals but will not go all crazy for them.
I like the day after  Thanksgiving because it allows me to spend time with the kids. However the kids are doing their own thing today which reminds me how independent they have become. They don't need me to entertain them anymore, not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing lol. I like them being independent when I have to do school work, but watching how much they've grown just since last year is an eye opener. I am always saying I can't wait until they go to college but I am wondering can I really let go? Not sure if I will be able too. As time goes on I am getting that much closer to my first one leaving the nest.
I am always wondering what my kids are going to be like in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years? I hope I am doing right and setting them on the right path.  Guess it's every parents worry while their children are getting closer to the age of leaving the nest. I hope that they choose a path that they will be happy with. Even with all the drama that goes on in my life I am happy where I stand.
So  one way I am excited to see what it will be like when they officially go on to college and where will I be in live when that happens? I hope I will be well into my career by then.
                                                                                  ~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment