Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy mommy moment

So last night my kids were asking me questions about when they were babies so I told them that I would show them their baby books. What a blast from the  past that was.

I have no words to explain how I felt when they were looking through them, except that I was over joyed with the fact that I was able to share that moment with them.

I have no regets in my life. Regardless that their fathers and I are not together and may not be getting along at the moment, but if it weren't for them I wouldn't have the greatest gift known to woman. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. My relationship with their fathers wasn't always bad, it was like many others that it had its ups and downs but when it was on the downside of the life rollercoaster it was bad. No relationship is good when those in it are putting their hands on each other. I am just as guilty for the failed relationships as they are. What I do wish for is that we had a better relationship, a relationship that allows us all to be in the same area without the DRAMA that gets involved but that is not the case and at this  point I don't think that anything will change in that department. Only one could  hope.

Honestly I am happy where I stand and who is standing beside me. It did take me 2 failed relationships, 2 children, and a move to CT to find him, but it's what happens in our life book. I was meant to be with my daughter's father, my son's father, and now Jeremiah. I was meant to go through everything that I have been through. It has made me the person I am today. I am a strong believer in Karma and Faith.

It seems that I am not alone in this department. Facebook today has been about the negative in our lives

By Brianna Oldham "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You are the one who gets burned."~Buddha

By Sarah Doherty "The person who pisses you off the most in your life is usually the one who can help to reveal the most about who you really are and what you need to change about yourself."
                                                                                                                                   ~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment