Sunday, November 4, 2012

holy moly

So yesterday and all day today I have spent my day jazzing up my blog. Let me just say that without the help of my blog guru Nonsense Things (which is a blog, so visit it) I wouldn't have been able to do any of this. The funny thing is I have a degree in Internet and Web Master Design and yet I can't apply it because it has been over 6 years since I have messed with any of it. It's like the saying if you don't use it you loose it.
So between doing the blog I have been also helping out my well I guess it's my second cousin because it's my 1st cousin's child. She's been asking me to review her papers and every time it brings me back to when I use to have 2 of my co-workers review my papers also. It's funny to miss old co-workers. The problem is that they live 40 minutes away and are always busy. I know excuses excuses. Really though it is difficult when I work 6 days a week and go to school too. It seems when I do have time it's spend just relaxing and trying to catch up on house work. Today would have been a good day to do house work but instead I spent it on the computer. But it is time for me to get off and get ready for that thing called work.
                             ~Peace out~

No comments:

Post a Comment