Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Damn I must be getting old

It's Thanksgiving Eve and no work tomorrow and I'm in bed typing this.
Is 31 the new 51?
I have a real hard time staying up late at night past my bed time. When I do stay up late the next morning I have a hard time getting up. This tends to happen when I stay up late to watch the Sons of Anarchy, Teen Mom, or just simply can't sleep. Jeremiah on the other hand can fall asleep no matter if he took a 2 hour nap that day. I can't take naps, naps will make it difficult for me to sleep that night and when I wake up from a nap I feel off. Another thing is when I don't workout I don't sleep well. This week is hard to stay on schedule with diet and routine with working out since the holiday is here. I have gained 6 pounds since finishing my last round of Insanity. I know I previously posted that it was 5 lbs and I lost 3 lbs but now it is back again becasue I haven't been consistent with working out and sure haven't been dieting, I say every day today is the day I get it back together and then the next thing I know I have eaten a Snickers bar.
I have no one to blame but myself. So here's to stuffing my face tomorrow and enjoying everything that I will be indulging in!!
I will be cooking tomorrow and it will be a wonderful day with my family!
Everyone be safe and enjoy the holiday :D
                                                                                                                                                           ~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment