Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I"m so happy (skip skip)

I was in a funk for a few weeks between the stress of court, getting my car fixed, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and just normal life stuff. When I am stressed my anxiety gets going which means I'm going to be a crazy person for a bit, and eat uncontrollably until it moves on.
I find that when everything is out of my control I myself get out of control. I have a hard time understanding there is so much that I can't control but it doesn't make a difference when my world flips upside down. For instance when Jeremiah broke his had we were just getting ready for Christmas, then that happened and I wasn't sure how things were going to get paid, how we were going to get things for Christmas, or what he was going to be like. See Jeremiah can't sit around doing nothing..he goes crazy which in turn makes me crazy. I don't like the uncertain and with his had it was uncertain as to if he was going to need surgery because the bone wouldn't stay in place, but it did  and his cast is off and he is back to work. Thank God.
Have you ever tried dieting during the holidays? It's like trying to brush your teeth while eating Oreo's, doesn't work out too well. I remember someone saying its a HoliDAY not a HoliWEEK or a HoliMONTH.
So over the weekend Lexi and her friend made all sorts of goodies. I bought some Reeses chips and white chocolate chip, red velvet cupcake mix, and a pecan and coconut mix too. So they made brownies with the chips and chocolate chip cookies. Delicious! Now she is making the red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Now how am I supposed to stick with this damn diet?? Well I guess I will be working out extra hard and reducing what I eat so I can enjoy it hahaha.
~Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment